Izzard was there every step of the way for me. As a result, I have published a book. Yes, there is an investment, but compared to the traditional channels of shopping your book to the big guys and getting rejected, you the author, get to control that process—and Izzard has the expertise and talent to make it happen. Thanks to Tim and his team.
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?
- Tips for Self-Publishing Christian Children’s Books
- What Are the Benefits of Self-Publishing?
- A Guide to Self-Publishing a Poetry Book
- Self-Publishing vs. Traditional Publishing