Tim McConnehey and Izzard Ink were the quintessential choice for publishing my coffee table book, The Catalogue. Not only was Tim completely hands-on throughout the experience but his expertise and the quality of printing was beyond anything I could have wanted.
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?
- Tips for Self-Publishing Christian Children’s Books
- What Are the Benefits of Self-Publishing?
- A Guide to Self-Publishing a Poetry Book
- Self-Publishing vs. Traditional Publishing