Neuroplasticity: Your Brain’s Superpower…provides a primer on brain structure and function in an accessible reader-friendly manner…consistent with an ever-expanding body of research attesting to the benefits of exercise and mindfulness and related forms of mental/brain training, Dr. Douyon reveals how these mind-body therapies work to foster neuroplasticity, preventively and for rehabilitation (providing hope for those who have been stricken by debilitating brain disease). Of special interest in this era of political unrest is a chapter on neurology of decision making, information processing and control and how cognition can play a central role in major societal events. This is a book that everyone should read, especially people who have always wondered about the brain and its mysteries. Dr. Douyon helps demystify the brain and neurological disorders; it provides hope and a way to exert influence over how one’s brain can be protected as well as healed.
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022
- Differences Between Memoirs and Autobiographies
- How to Get Your Book on the New York Times Bestseller List
- Plan Ahead to Self-Publish a Christian Book
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?