Wigginton tells an absorbing tale, peppered with witty, flirtatious dialogue and just the right number of steamy sex scenes. It contains sufficiently fresh plotting and character idiosyncrasies to satisfy even experienced romance readers.
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022
- Differences Between Memoirs and Autobiographies
- How to Get Your Book on the New York Times Bestseller List
- Plan Ahead to Self-Publish a Christian Book
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?