These lectures resonate with those who appreciate goodness, and also with those who appreciate the value of philosophy and wish it could become more “down to earth.” Hartman clearly and understandably shows how early thinkers struggled to capture the meaning of good, and how he saw science’s power actually making it real and earth changing. The world of today needs this as a source of deep deliberation.
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022
- Differences Between Memoirs and Autobiographies
- How to Get Your Book on the New York Times Bestseller List
- Plan Ahead to Self-Publish a Christian Book
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?