Paul B. Skousen tells the story of The Search for Rasha with a polished economy of writing rarely seen today, and certainly with a poetic beauty and sense of presence mastered only by experience. It may seem hyperbolic praise to add: this book reeks of intelligence and knowledge. Academic authenticity saturates this high-paced thriller with immediacy and belief. One tastes the fruits, smells the smells, feels the heat, and fears the awesome natural dangers, like the krokodilos and cataracts endemic to old Egypt’s famous river, the Nilus, and it is Mr. Skousen’s persistent attention to the smallest details that makes this book so pleasurable to read. That, and his truly great storytelling.
- Is Self-Publishing a Good Side Gig?
- Why Choose Self-Publishing?
- Live Your Dream: Self-Publish a Poetry Book
- Self-Publishing a Photo Book
- How Does the Self-Publishing Process Work?
- Self-Publishing for Beginners
- How to Choose a Self-Publishing Company
- Self-Publishing Worked for These Famous Authors
- Is Your New Year’s Resolution Self-Publishing a Book?
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022