Neuroplasticity-I was briefly introduced to this term in medical school and then began to understand it during my rehabilitation training as I watched patients recover from different types of brain injuries. From a public perspective, neuroplasticity is a poorly understood and a rarely mentioned term, yet it is such a huge part of life. Dr. Douyon does an amazing job in his book of breaking down a complicated concept so we can understand how this term applies to many aspects of our life as he walks us through the Neuroverse.
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022
- Differences Between Memoirs and Autobiographies
- How to Get Your Book on the New York Times Bestseller List
- Plan Ahead to Self-Publish a Christian Book
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?