As an educator I am concerned that the next generation be able to understand the wisdom in our country’s brilliant founding documents.After reading Mr. Skousen’s new book, How to Read and Understand the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, I believe a very useful, simple, and innovative way to understand that system is here. Now anyone can take those documents and, following the outline in this text, unravel the plain meaning. How they came about;how they are laid out; unfamiliar terms are clearly explained; short historical context; tests to check for understanding–It’s all there. I recommend this small volume for individuals and for school districts.With its simple layout, a teacher could easily use it as part of a unit on our nation’s founding.
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022
- Differences Between Memoirs and Autobiographies
- How to Get Your Book on the New York Times Bestseller List
- Plan Ahead to Self-Publish a Christian Book
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?