Isabella’s Heart is a fun and imaginative tale of romance with strong themes of family and loyalty. Wigginton has created a unique series, following the mother-daughter link of strong, thrill-seeking woman.
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022
- Differences Between Memoirs and Autobiographies
- How to Get Your Book on the New York Times Bestseller List
- Plan Ahead to Self-Publish a Christian Book
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?