We believe in a moral code. Communism denies innate right or wrong. As W. Cleon Skousen has said in his timely book, The Naked Communist: The communist ‘has convinced himself that nothing is evil which answers the call of expediency.’ This is a most damnable doctrine. People who truly accept such a philosophy have neither conscience nor honor. Force, trickery, lies, broken promises are wholly justified.
- Is Self-Publishing a Good Side Gig?
- Why Choose Self-Publishing?
- Live Your Dream: Self-Publish a Poetry Book
- Self-Publishing a Photo Book
- How Does the Self-Publishing Process Work?
- Self-Publishing for Beginners
- How to Choose a Self-Publishing Company
- Self-Publishing Worked for These Famous Authors
- Is Your New Year’s Resolution Self-Publishing a Book?
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022