This is a beautifully written story given to us as if it was a tale only the most esteemed sages, descendants of eons past, have deemed us worthy enough to pass it on to. Every word commands our attention as not a single one is to be missed or we may lose the meaning of the entire book. The excerpt has an ancient feel to it that leads me to imagine reading it by oil lamp in one of the caves described in the story. A mystery almost as vexing if not more than the one the author has written. I felt the excerpt to be one with almost magical powers.
- Is Self-Publishing a Good Side Gig?
- Why Choose Self-Publishing?
- Live Your Dream: Self-Publish a Poetry Book
- Self-Publishing a Photo Book
- How Does the Self-Publishing Process Work?
- Self-Publishing for Beginners
- How to Choose a Self-Publishing Company
- Self-Publishing Worked for These Famous Authors
- Is Your New Year’s Resolution Self-Publishing a Book?
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022