This is a beautifully written story given to us as if it was a tale only the most esteemed sages, descendants of eons past, have deemed us worthy enough to pass it on to. Every word commands our attention as not a single one is to be missed or we may lose the meaning of the entire book. The excerpt has an ancient feel to it that leads me to imagine reading it by oil lamp in one of the caves described in the story. A mystery almost as vexing if not more than the one the author has written. I felt the excerpt to be one with almost magical powers.
- Top Publishing Trends of 2022
- Differences Between Memoirs and Autobiographies
- How to Get Your Book on the New York Times Bestseller List
- Plan Ahead to Self-Publish a Christian Book
- Self-Publishing a Book About the Holidays
- 3 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Is Better
- What Is the Best Self-Publishing Company?
- Can You Be Successful at Self-Publishing?
- Does Self-Publishing Count as Being Published?
- How Much Does Self-Publishing Cost?