Complete Your Self-Publishing Project with Expert Book Illustration Services
Capture your readers’ imaginations with stunning illustrations. Izzard Ink Publishing offers expert book illustration services designed for writers who want to self-publish their work.
We have a pool of professional book illustrators for hire who can help turn your vision into a reality. Whether you need page, cover, or character illustrations, you can count on our illustrators to deliver incredible output. Choose an illustrator whose style is right for your book.
We start our book illustration services by learning about you, your work, and your self-publishing goals. From there, we curate a list of illustrators we think are right for you. But the decision is yours; you get to handpick book illustrators for your team.
Choose your style BEFORE you choose your illustrator.
- Good illustration should match the style of your book and enhance your story.
- Find an illustrator that matches your style and vision, rather than trying to get an illustrator to adjust their style to fit yours.
- You will need a good idea of what you want your book illustrations to look like–share styles, images, ideas, and your vision with your artist.
- We can help you pick the right person, and help you find the balance between giving them structure and creative license.
How to choose a style of illustration.
- Deciding what style of illustration to use in your book is key to obtaining the right illustrator.
- A good place to start is looking at examples of existing illustrations to see what might suit your book. Some styles are more cartoonish while others are more realistic.
- Different styles of illustration have different completion times. If your illustrations are more complex, plan on a longer turnaround time. This will also affect the overall cost of the illustration services, depending on how much of the artist’s time you are paying for.
FIND MORE INFORMATION HERE
We are here to help!
HOW WE WORK
We’ve done it before, and it works. Our Plan, Pick, and Publish service is a proven process that
empowers every author, making their dream of creating and publishing their own book a reality.
We assist you with this crucial first step by doing a manuscript assessment. We then strategize together to come up with a plan to align with your goals and vision.
We carefully curate 2 to 3 publishing professionals for you to choose from, for each step of the process—all experts with years of experience and proven results.
We will be working on your behalf in the background, navigating all the other details to make sure your project is ready to be published.
YES, IT'S PERSONAL
You will have a dedicated book publishing consultant who is here to guide you and answer all of your questions, every step of the way.
What makes us different from other book publishers
With us, your ideas are always welcome. There’s no need to please an editor or stakeholder. We foster an environment that’s encouraging for everyone—the author, their team, and our publishing company.
When you chose us, you have a team of experienced book publishing professionals at your disposal.
Collaboration is our hallmark. It's your book project, we're here to make it easier for you.
With years of publishing experience, we have valuable market insights to share with you.
As storytellers ourselves, we know what creative energy and out-of-the-box ideas can do for a book project.
When you succeed, we succeed. And we’ll work with you each step of the way.